Monday 13 October 2014

A LITTLE ABOUT PAULA FLINN

A little about me :)



I have been in the health and beauty field for over 15 years. Working both locally and internationally in some of the worlds best spas including five star spas in London and Canada. I have lectured in massage and beauty colleges as well as training beauty therapists in-house.

Through my role in spa management I developed the desire to open my own day spa. For 6 years my best friend and I enjoyed owning Clay Spa in Williamstowm before deciding to open a new skin clinic - which became our new passion. Fletcher Brown Skin Clinic also won awards for service. Our team at Fletcher Brown included our Plastic Surgeon, Cosmetic Doctor, Nurses, Dermal Therapists and our Cosmetic Tatooist.  We offered a wide range of treatments including microdermabrasion, peels, injectables, laser and IPL.

I have now settled on the Mornington Peninsula with my husband and children. We are so happy with our move as we have found people to be so welcoming and are overwhelmed by the beauty of this area.

I have been lucky enough to meet Claire and Emma from De Lune Salon and am continuing my passion for everything skin from Claire's gorgeous and friendly salon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment